Contact centre training
from dancing lion training & consultancy
Contact centre training
Setting up a contact centre, call centre or help desk means integrating people, processes, technology and systems. In our intensive training programmes for telephone based call centres, multi channels contact centres and the customer service contact centre, we highlight and explain the key areas to be aware of in preparing a comprehensive implementation plan.
Call centre and help desk training for agents, CSRs and advisors
What is the difference between poor and excellent service, as perceived by the customer? Frequently it is down to the awareness and communication skills of the agent to generate a positive experience. If you or your team talk to the customer we can help develop awareness confidence and communication skills to provide excellent customer service and satisfied customers. Below is a generic course outline. This can be used as a basis to tailor to your specific objectives such as inbound or outbound customer service, sales, customer loyalty, mystery shopping and sign posting.
Who should attend?
This programme is for customer service representatives, CSRs, advisors, engineers providing technical help, help desk agents, reservations staff, supervisors, team leaders and call center professionals.
To develop participants communication and customer service skills so that they represent the company brand, meet and exceed customer expectations and ensure satisfaction. This programme will show:
- how to create an excellent customer experience
- why the language you use is vital to generating cooperation and trust
- how vocal tones can create positive and negative messages
- how to avoid communication barriers and misunderstandings
- how to develop active listening skills
- how to guide the conversation to a positive outcome
- how to deal with criticism, consideration and objections
- how to respond to complaints, difficult calls and defuse conflict
- how to maintain a positive mindset in the face of negativity
- Participants who can communicate with skill, confidence and respect.
- Participants who are re-inspired about their own contribution to the business.
- What outcome are you seeking? This programme is about equipping your people to achieve your business objectives.
Call centre and helpdesk training for managers
Whether you already manage a call centre, contact centre or help desk or are setting up- we can help you to optimise performance and increase productivity.
Who should attend?
Centre managers, help desk managers, supervisors, team leaders and call centre professionals.
To develop participants call centre management expertise so they can enable their team to make a greater contribution to operational performance.
By the end of the course participants will be have gained the following knowledge and skills:
- understanding the role of the call center and contact centre manager
- setting strategy, service level agreements and key performance indicators
- using MIS as a reporting tool, forecasting and scheduling
- building your core team – why you need colleagues you can rely upon
- attracting and retaining applicants through best practice/best fit techniques
- assessing your call or contact centre/help desk for training requirements
- setting up ongoing call centre coaching and reinforcement programmes
- tried and tested methods for increasing staff engagement and motivation
- reviewing core leadership and management skills to ‘walk the talk’
- trouble shooting performance problems, managing sickness and staff turnover
This course is an excellent tool for increasing call centre knowledge and management skills. The range of topics, tailored skills practice exercises using ‘real life’ scenarios brought by participants, style of training and individualised coaching will ensure all benefit.
Call centre assessment
Review your call or contact centre to:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase productivity
- Reduce costs
Commission our expert team of consultants to review your contact centre:
Ease of usability is essential in a call and contact centre, if customers are to receive excellent service. We will find out how the agents, supervisors, managers and board of directors find the call centre to work with. For example, What are the issues effecting customer service? Is the technology unfriendly? How can it be improved? What are the issues that may be causing staff to leave or underperform? Do staff feel they are developing their skills? Can trainers assess performance? What prevents managers from managing or concerns directors who may be unable to confidently comment on the status of the business to the media or the government. How can these issues be resolved quickly and efficiently?
Would another structure or operating model be more suitable? Are untrained staff costing the business customers, or poor performance resulting in lost sales, fines, or a tarnished company image? Are working practices or outdated technology costing the business unnecessary expense in support? Would changes offer an option to reduce real costs? Is a combination of factors contributing to seemingly unrelated costs for the business, such as staff recruitment?
As a result of this assessment senior management will have:
- A full assessment of how to develop the call centre to fully meet the company vision, customer service and customer care objectives, including whether to outsource or meet resource needs inhouse.
- A consensus of the current issues influencing the call centre operation and their implications for customers and the business
- Clear recommendations on how to improve in all key areas including actions to be carried out by dancing lion, by your company personnel, and your company with external assistance.
Other services you may be interested in.
At dancing lion training & consultancy we help managers, sales and customer service staff to be more effective. We tailor our services to your business needs. Our experienced team of consultants and trainers come to your offices or contact centre.
From the blog
Catch up on the latest news from dancing lion.