Exceptional customer service training
from dancing lion training & consultancy
How confident do you feel that your customers receive exceptional customer service?
Is it good, satisfactory or could it be improved?
The fact is, every time a customer interacts with your organisation, they experience a moment of truth regarding the organisation’s values and practices regarding customer service. Given how many times your people probably talk to the customer over the telephone, by email, SMS and social media, it is essential that they have the skills and training to represent the brand well.
We offer two highly practical training programmes that will give your staff the skills to differentiate your business from the competition.
Core customer service and communication skills training
In today’s competitive and price conscious market we all appreciate it is not enough to just to provide a basic service to the customer over the telephone. Companies must now provide real value for money and satisfy their customer’s expectations. In this core skills development programme, participants will learn how to recognise and meet customers requirements.
Who should attend?
All customer facing staff, contact centre agents, advisors, and anyone representing your brand.
To assist participants to develop their telephone communication and customer service skills so they can provide a friendly, effective service to customers, contributing to achieve business objectives.
By the end of the course participants will be have gained the following skills:
- understanding and assessing the impact you make over the telephone
- the dynamics of effective communication
- becoming aware of vocal tones and communication habits that can create misunderstanding and negative reactions
- questioning and listening skills
- directing the conversation to a successful outcome
- creating rapport with clients who have different communication styles
- dealing with difficult or abusive clients
- overcoming barriers at work
- opening and closing the call professionally.
This course is an excellent tool for building customer service and telephone communication skills. The range of topics, tailored skills, practice exercises, style of training and individualised coaching will ensure all participants benefit.
Advanced customer service and communication skills training
Outstanding customer service over the telephone is characterised by a degree of responsiveness, attentiveness and willingness to help that that is perceived as superior in the mind of the customer. Whilst the customer may not be able to say why the service is superior in specific behavioural terms, it is experienced as real and makes them want to tell others about it and come back for more. In this stimulating and highly interactive 2 day programme, participants develop their existing interpersonal skills and knowledge to go beyond typical service delivery.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those experienced in the role. It is essential for call and contact workers.
To assist participants to hone and expand their existing telephone communication and customer service skills so they can provide an excellent service to customers, worthy of ‘best in class’ categorisation.
This course will enable participants to:
- discover how to elicit the customers desired channel for communication or internal representation system
- recognise what’s important to the customer through their use of words and phrases
- develop their ability to put yourself in the customer’s place
- learn how to tailor their responses to the customer’s mindset and expectations
- discover techniques to help them ‘read between the lines’ to identify what the customer is really saying.
- develop powerful communication strategies to assist them resolve conflict
- build rapport with customers at any time, even those with different communication styles to the agent’s own
– practice methods for building customer satisfaction and loyalty
– learn advanced verbal and non verbal communication tools.
- A team with advanced communication and customer service skills who can generate customer goodwill and loyalty at will.
- Greater consistency in working practices across the team.
- Higher staff job satisfaction
- Higher customer satisfaction scores
- Reduced complaints
Other services you may be interested in.
At dancing lion training & consultancy we help managers, sales and customer service staff to be more effective. We tailor our services to your business needs. Our experienced team of consultants and trainers come to your offices or contact centre.
From the blog
Catch up on the latest news from dancing lion.